A graphics programmer who enjoys learning the math behind a domain — how its careful application elegantly solves complex problems. Open-source contributor passionate about knowledge sharing. Lives in Emacs, loves the command-line.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tools: OpenGL, Direct3D, Direct2D, Boost, GTK+, Qt, GCC, VC++, Valgrind, Bash Packages: GIMP, Blender, 3ds Max
Platforms: Linux / Cygwin, Windows
Work Experience (12+ years)
- Software Design Engineer II, Microsoft (2010 — Present)
- Software Engineer I, Electronic Arts Mobile (2008 — 2010)
- Software Engineer, Aricent (2006 — 2008)
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science (2002 — 2006); awarded First Class with Distinction by Anna University, Chennai, India.
- StackOverflow: Active member with over 14k reputation and a silver badge in C++
Top tags: C++, 3D, OpenGL, Math, Geometry
- BitBucket: C++ and 3D Workouts portfolio
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion.
Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please.